Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day by Day

Courtesy of Google
Everyday with Christ is a great one. It is Sunday the Lord's day a day to praise, a day to fellowship with other christians, and a day to spend time with family. When I roll out of bed in the morning, I try my best to thank the Lord for letting me breathe just one more day. The reason I try to think Him everyday is because it just might be my  last. In Matthew 25 the Lord tells us to be ready and be waiting for He will return and take His children home. This can bring panic, a sense of urgence, not knowing how much time you have left on this earth. I truely do not believe in thinking about what is next, I live my life day by day, minute by minute, thanking God for every second I have until my last breathe. I may leave this earth in the next second or the next hour, no one knows but as long as I am here as long as I have time I am going to make a difference. As christians our mission is to live life to the fullest away from sin and to be a leading example for those who are lost. So I encourage everyone who reads this, be an example lead God's children back to Him and be ready because He will return!

No comments:

Post a Comment